Our current life in a BIG nutshell....(subject to change...)

- School-I go Monday through Friday four hours a day, Trev goes Tues/Thurs evenings and has an online class. I start my second clinical in a couple weeks. Forty hours a week and I am so not looking forward to being away from my baby. Study time is currently found during Averie's naps or while she is eating. We make it work. :)
- Work-Trevor works weekends at Sherwin Williams and me and Averie hang out and miss him. I am grateful to him for working out his schedule so I could attend school..I have the BEST husband!!
- Church-Trevor is still teaching the priests, and I am currently taking a little leave of absence from Primary due to the baby so I hang out in relief society until November.
- Glee-I am a choir nerd, but you don't have to be to LOVE this show. Cracks me up, and I even got my husband hooked. Seriously, look into it. That means you Kirstin. Makes me wanna sing and dance..(don't worry, I will hold myself back.)
- Nightmare Before Christmas-My favorite movie that I only get to watch during one month a year. *Sigh* Such memories. I love Fall, and it wouldn't be fall without this movie. Soon enough, Home Alone, Elf, The Santa Clause, and The Grinch will come off their shelves and grace us with their holiday cheer.
- College Football-You can't live with a Bybee and not watch sports constantly. And Tis the Season for college football. Trevor even got me hooked. GO BRONCOS!!
- New golf clubs for Trevor-Trevor got a new set of golf clubs for a SUPER good deal. He is one happy boy. I would tell you the whole story, but I don't want to steal his thunder. Just ask him about it...he's glad to share.
- New clothes for me-Post pregnancy body calls for some new clothes. I finally lost my pregnancy weight but my body has changed! New golf clubs for Trev and clothes for me...Merry Early Christmas to us!
- Averie Lynn-Wow, this baby consumes our life, and we love it. She is incredible. She is not only smiling, but now has a little laugh. It sounds more like heavy breathing with a big open smile on her face...but she's getting there. She just went to the doctor yesterday and weighs in at a whopping 11.4 pounds, and she also turned 7 weeks old today! She is getting so big and is starting to show her little personality off. She is a snuggler. She loves to be held and played with. She is also starting to use her hands a lot more. She will actually grab her little toys now..and my shirt when she is really hungry. She is too big for her NB clothes now, which makes me sad, but happy at the same time. I love watching her grow. I love watching Trevor with her, it makes me fall in love with them both even more. He is CRAZY about his little girl, and definitely shows it. She is also finding her voice and makes some of the most random little sounds. We are SOO blessed to have a baby as perfect as Averie. I love my little family!!!! Nothing in life is better than family.
No comments:
Post a Comment