October 11, 2009

Averie's blessing







Averie Lynn-October 4 2009
Averie's blessing was conference weekend. We did it at the church Sunday night. Trevor gave a beautiful blessing, and it was a very special night for our little family. It was incredible to see my little girl in her first white dress. She looked so pretty! I also got a four generation picture with my mom and my grandma, which was pretty cool! Kirstin somehow managed to not get in any pictures though, so I was not too happy about that. :) Don't worry Kirstin, next time I see you the camera is gonna be ALL over you! Thanks to everyone that was able to be there, and we cant wait to see the rest of you over the holidays hopefully!!!
Averie turned six weeks yesterday. Oh my heck! I can't believe it! She is getting so big. She has been smiling so much lately, and she even laughed a couple times the other day which melted us. She slept through the night again the other night, but I am not holding my breath while we wait for another night like that. :) Not frequent! She is now out of her NB diapers. I was in denial for a while until we had a major blowout the other day, and I finally accepted the fact that she is growing. She is also getting too big for all her NB clothes. She still loves to eat....I mean seriously LOVES to eat. She is in a growth spurt right now so I feel like I am constantly feeding her. I don't mind it though..I kinda love her a little. :) School is going good for both Trevor and I,and we both keep pretty busy. Six more months though and we move back to Pocatello. Crazy how fast our time here has gone by!
We love all of you! Enjoy the pics of our little angel. :)

2 comments:

Mindy and Shane said...

Averie looked beautiful! I love her dress! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful blessing day! We can't wait to meet Averie! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys over the holidays! Take care!

HARKER FAMILY said...

Congrats on your little girl she is beautiful! Being a parent is a wonderful thing. And just watch out if you think that the first 6 wks went fast you will be amazed on how fast the first year goes by!