Long time no post! Trevor and I have been super busy this past month. We made a trip to Pocatello (our last before Christmas) for a little over a week. While we were there I had a baby shower, thrown by my amazing mom and friend Ellen. They did such an awesome job! Ellen did the decorating and went ALL out. It looked like the room had been scrap booked...no joke! We had planned on having the shower outside so we could fit everyone, but of course, it rained, so we had about 33 people crammed into my mom's living room. Everyone was a good sport about it though and it turned out to be a great time! I am so thankful for all my friends and family. I have so many good people in my life. I have hesitated putting this post up, because there were so many people that I forgot to invite. In my defense, I put the list together during finals week and my brain was fried. I hurried and through it together and now feel like a jerk when I think of someone else I missed. Baby brain, they say? Anyway, it was an awesome day, and I want to thank Ellen and my mom again for putting it together for me. I love you both so much!! In these pics I was 27 weeks pregnant. I am now 30 weeks with a bigger belly to prove it!
July 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cue cute cute. Okay so when are we having your baby shower here?
I am sorry I didn't get over to see the stuff, but it looks pretty cute.
Post a Comment