June 09, 2009

Baby Averie



Today I went in and saw the doctor again for my 27th week. They did an ultrasound because last visit I was too small so they had to check and make sure everything is okay. Well, everything is great!! Baby looked amazing. They did a 3-d picture of her and she was so stinkin' cute! She is growing just fine and is in the 59th percentile size-wise. She was opening and closing her mouth the whole time, just practicing for taking her first little breath here in a few months! It was so cute and I fell in love with her all over again! She is about 15 inches long and weighs 2.5 pounds! So crazy because on the first ultrasound she looked like a little bean sitting in my uterus. Now she is doll-size and kicks me like crazy.
We are headed to Idaho tomorrow for a short visit between spring and summer classes. We are so excited to see our family and friends, even if it isn't a very long visit.

1 comment:

Camie and Beau said...

ANGIE I am so excited for you!!! You will be a great mommy!