Okay so its been way too long since I have posted, and per request (Patricia mainly:) I decided its time to post again. So here is the latest in our fun life here in Oregon!
The last few months have been crazy busy, with me in school and working as an aide for a local therapist, and Trevor with his basketball. We both are attending school as well, and though its tedious at times we both are having a blast. Trevor is loving basketball and I love going to watch his games. He has been playing awesome lately! I am so proud of him while he's out on the court!
Going home for Christmas was wonderful...it was so nice to just relax and spend time with family. It went by way too fast though, and after a week I returned to the rain that falls DAILY here in Troutdale. I had an interesting plane ride though...on my way back to Portland my plane got struck by lightening. For about half a second I thought about how ironic it was that I was going to die just two minutes from landing. But all ended well and other than a few scared people (myself included) we landed okay.
I am the chorister in primary, and it has been a difficult, but rewarding calling in church. I love the little kids but struggle with doubt and whether or not I can do it. But I keep chugging along, hoping that I am teaching them something about music and that they have fun in the meantime. Trevor teaches in the Elders Quorum once a month and seems to enjoy that as well.
1 comment:
no shame on me. i talk to you all the time. i'm so proud of you for finally posting!! what, no story about your plane ride on the way over here? you didn't want to tell about the man who was "hanging out?"
Post a Comment