September 04, 2007

Oregon


Well here we are in Oregon! Trevor and I moved here almost a month ago (wow...) and are having a wonderful time so far. We havent started school yet so we have just been having fun and checking out the sites. We have been to Portland a few times, went to the zoo and the shopping malls. Shopping malls are SO not like the ones in Pocatello. (Or one..I should say) I was in Heaven! So was Trevor but I doubt he would admit that. My uncle and aunt live about an hour and a half away from where we live, so this past weekend we decided to go visit them. We spent the day crabbing at Walport Bay. It was really fun. Trevor was the only one with a fishing license so he ended up doing all the work while I layed back and enjoyed the ocean. I love the ocean so much, the smell and the sounds make me feel so relaxed!

1 comment:

The Adamsons said...

Trevor looks so serious.