February 08, 2019

My last blog post

It's been three years (over actually) since I last posted on here! Life was busy and I started doing Chatbooks to document the daily happenings in the Bybee household. I recently got an email saying they are going to delete all blogs after March, so I will be printing this off so that we might always enjoy it. Hopefully my family will find it as much of a treasure as I do.

As I look back on all these fun memories and big changes, I can see the Lord's hand in my life and can clearly see that He is always there and that He truly loves and blesses us daily. I am so thankful for my family and I treasure them, and God, above all else. I hope my family always remembers the love I have for them and can see this through the words and pictures documented in this blog. I love you so much Trevor, Averie, Paxon, and Jett!

With love,
Mommy

No comments: