At the end of October (2014), just before Halloween, I decided it was time to potty train Paxon. He was almost 2 1/2 and he was definitely ready. I thought it would be as easy as it was for Averie, but boys and girls are different breeds. He actually did really good, and I did the "Three Day Method" The first day, he had about 10 small accidents, but day two and three he got the hang of it and told me every time he had to go potty, even if sometimes he told me a little too late. We got rid of all his diapers cold turkey. When going out in public or over to our friends, sometimes I think he got a little nervous and wouldn't tell me when he had to go. But after a month or two he was pretty much over that and is now a potty trained boy! (Though he definitely has more "accidents" than Averie did, which I hear is normal for boys?)
His training toilet had a car engine sound he could push when he went potty. Probably the most annoying toilet known to man.
UNDIES!
Two little bums!
No comments:
Post a Comment