Trevor started Dental School!
I forced him to take a picture on the front porch (like a kindergartner haha!) because dental school is such a HUGE accomplishment and I am so proud of him!
While Kirst was still here we did some exploring and found this old cemetery. They haven't restored it much so a lot of it is just how it was in the 1800's when a lot of these people were buried. The picture of the horse statue above is also awesome because it's a Louisville "thing." There are tons of these horses, all differently painted, all throughout Louisville. It's fun to try to spot them.
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home! It was a little bit of an adjustment when Daddy started school. He'd stayed home with them the past year while I worked so they had to get used to having Mom home and Dad at school. This is the greeting he gets though every day and I think he loves it!
Playing/cooling off in the backyard. In Louisville, we discovered quickly, you need popsicles and a pool/hose to cool off in the summer. It is SO humid and hot! The kids love having their own yard to play in!
The Walking Bridge
We met up with the Butlers one afternoon in July and walked across the walking bridge. It crosses the Ohio river (which is huge!) and was just finished last year. It is for walkers/riders only and is so fun to walk across!
Playing in the mud in the garden was SO much fun for the kids! That is until they realized they weren't getting into the house without a good spray-off from the hose first!
No comments:
Post a Comment