June 23, 2015

October Happenings



I took away his binky. He was the BIGGEST binkie addict ever and he would search the house high and low if he couldn't find his binky. 

Averie, Jaylee, and Aubrey (My friend Sheerstie Petersen's girls)

He never took up nose picking, thank goodness, but that doesn't mean he didn't find the nostril and go exploring a bit. 

He wanted cereal, I was still sleeping. So he took matters into his own hands!

"Averie, Mom, Best Fends" (Friends) This little note and the many others she writes for me absolutely melt my heart and make my day! I love my girl!




My friend Brittany threw a Halloween party for the kids and it was so cute! They decorated cookies, made hand-print Halloween characters, and had the cutest snack foods. 


I painted Averie's nails for Halloween. Her hands were big spider eyes, 
and her toes were pumpkins.

October cooled down a LITTLE bit, but it was still too hot for my liking. The kids, however, never mind a little more sun so they can play outside in their sunglasses and have picnics!

No comments: