June 26, 2015

May 2015

We loved May! What a fun month and a great start to the summer! Here are some pictures of some of the fun things we did!



It is so much fun living in the same town as the Kentucky Derby! It is pretty much a holiday around here and it's fun to join in all the festivities! Our friends had a BBQ the night of the Derby and the kids made horses out of pool noodles and raced them across the yard. They loved it! Then we all watched the Derby together on TV. I picked American Pharoah to win the race and I was right! American Pharoah actually went on to win the triple crown as well and is the first horse to do so since the 70's. 

Just a cute pic of my Pax in a Box. 




Another trip to the zoo! We love the zoo!


We got our garden planted on May 2nd this year. Our first garden! We planted peas, green beans, watermelon, zucchini, cucumber, and three different kinds of tomatoes. Can't wait to eat it all up!

Trevor is such a good Daddy. He loved T-ball as much as Pax I think!

This is the serious face Pax gets when we is going to "catch" the ball. He gets way into the game it is adorable!

The three amigos! Levi, Paxon, and Caden. 
They always loved getting popsicles after each game.

Averie and Jaylee never leave each other without a HUGE bear hug! They've become the best of friends since we moved here!

Paxon's last day of T-ball it ended up raining, so instead of a game they went into the Baptist church gym and played games. This was the look he gave when he found out he wasn't playing an actual game. He was annoyed that he couldn't just go play the game!





Mother's Day! I am so blessed to be the mommy to these (three) kids! I can't describe the joy and fullness they bring to my life, but I am forever indebted to Heavenly Father for making them mine! I can't wait to meet my other little guy in just a couple months!




For Primary they did a service project where they planted flowers at the temple. Our whole family went along for the fun of it! The Louisville temple is a small but beautiful temple.


We took the kids to Skyzone one day. It is a big gym of trampolines. The kids and Trevor had fun bouncing around for over an hour. I watched and took pictures because well, being pregnant and jumping on a tramp just doesn't work out!






Andy came to visit for a week and the kids were in Heaven! We love having visitors! We visited the zoo one day while he was here (have I mentioned we love the zoo???) and did other fun things, but mostly just hung out! We loved having Uncle Andy come visit!

Even when she cries I think she's pretty cute. That lip!

My cute little family!

Hanging out in the pool!

These two love to snuggle! (Sometimes)

Costco-the kids love going with me because they love the samples!

Wrestle time with Daddy!


We went to some horse races at Churchill Downs.  Obviously not near as exciting as the Derby would be but still a great time!

Me at 26 weeks pregnant




No comments: