June 20, 2015

Averie turns FOUR and starts PRESCHOOL!

August 29th, 2013
My baby girl is growing way too fast. Wasn't she just born??? Averie had a really special birthday this year (2013) because not ONLY was she turning four, but she also got to start preschool on her special day! She was so excited! As for me....a little bummed. My baby girl loves life and learning and in the process she is growing up SO fast and I miss the days when I held her in my arms and she was my little baby! However, no matter what she says, she really will always be my baby girl. Nothing can change that. :) 
After preschool I took Averie out for a mommy/daughter birthday date at Wingers and of course she got her favorite, mac and cheese, and they even gave her a piece of asphalt pie (which she shared with mommy). We then had a birthday party for her up at my parents house.  She had a great birthday! 








No comments: