I know, we disappeared for a couple months! SORRY! We have been super busy!
I had my licensing exam at the end of July, so basically the entire first half was spent studying, stressing, and driving my husband crazy. But, after a LOT of hard work and a long two years filled with many obstacles, I PASSED!!!! Yay for me!
I also got a new job at Quinn Meadows here in Pocatello. It is a skilled nursing facility and I have really loved working there so far!
We got a new car that we are in love with. It's a Lexus RX 300....and can I just say it is SO fun to drive!
Trevor has been busy doing all sorts of projects for me, my family, his family, friends....you name it. He starts a BUSY semester of school at Idaho State here in a couple weeks. He is actually REALLY excited for it! Don't tell him I told you this....but he reads his textbooks for fun. I know...he's a bit of a weirdo.
I had my licensing exam at the end of July, so basically the entire first half was spent studying, stressing, and driving my husband crazy. But, after a LOT of hard work and a long two years filled with many obstacles, I PASSED!!!! Yay for me!
I also got a new job at Quinn Meadows here in Pocatello. It is a skilled nursing facility and I have really loved working there so far!
We got a new car that we are in love with. It's a Lexus RX 300....and can I just say it is SO fun to drive!
Trevor has been busy doing all sorts of projects for me, my family, his family, friends....you name it. He starts a BUSY semester of school at Idaho State here in a couple weeks. He is actually REALLY excited for it! Don't tell him I told you this....but he reads his textbooks for fun. I know...he's a bit of a weirdo.
3 comments:
Congrats on passing. I remember taking that test and I thought I failed it when i went home. Its a way stressor. hope u like your job at quinn meadows it looks like a nice facility. I have heard good things. You will have to let us know.
LOVE all the posts! I miss you guys! But I am glad you are with family! And well, I'm a bit jealous:)
I miss you! Hey, come over to my new blog! http://gooberfest.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment