
-One day, after we had just moved in, I was cleaning the house and I had a bit of a scream when I found mice living behind our couches. They were super cute, but so not welcome to stay. We caught five. No more since. *Whew*
-Becky and Jesse came to stay for about a week in July. Averie LOVED having them around! But her favorite part was playing with Lily, their dog. She wore poor Lily out!
The fourth was a fun day! We had a barbeque at Trevor's dad's house, then a barbeque at my parents house, then we walked down to the fireworks at the fairgrounds. Trevor had some serious allergies that day and decided to take two benedryl at about four o'clock. He fell asleep at my parents house and missed the entire night. His friends from Rexburg even came to visit him that day, but they ended up hanging out with me and Averie instead while he slept. :)
Aves LOVED the fireworks. I was so surprised! She was excited to see them, and even fell asleep during them because it was so long past her bedtime.
-We made our annual trip to Salmon this year for a few days of river rafting, camping, and enjoying each others company. Trevor's brother Andy, my Grandma Persis, and many others joined us this year. Averie did a great job camping and loved all the attention she got! She slept well and was such a GOOD baby!!! Salmon, Idaho is Heaven on Earth!




No comments:
Post a Comment