March 01, 2010

Six Months



Averie turned six months on February 29th. I know I know, there is no February 29th, but if there was, she would have been SIX MONTHS on that day! We had her appointment a couple weeks ago and I forgot to post the numbers. So here they are!17 lbs 11 oz (90th %)
26 inches long (75%)


-Close to crawling. Trying to get her legs under her but not there yet. Hopefully she'll wait two more weeks until I finish up my clinical. I may cry, HARD, if I miss her first crawl!
-Laughs hysterically when she finds something funny.
-Her hair is growing back!
-Thinks she needs to hold ANYTHING and EVERYTHING within her reach. And taste it too.
-Loves avocado, banana, and sweet potato.
-Mommy and daddy hate avocado, banana, and sweet potato diapers. WHOLE new consistency.
-Hates getting dressed
-Loves to roll or scoot on her belly.
-Pooped in the middle of sacrament meeting last Sunday, and it was LOUD. I was slightly embarrassed. Luckily I had sensed it coming and passed her off to Trevor just in time. I am smooth like that.
-She is still fat and has a chunky butt. (Trevor added this one)
-She farts a lot in the morning. (Trevor again) Like her daddy. (Okay, I added this one)

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a freaking cute little girl you got! I LOVE all the new pictures!!

Mindy and Shane said...

Super cute! She is darling! I can't believe she is already 6 months! What a doll!