
May 11, 2008
Grandma Persis' birthday
Back in April Trev and I did a quick one day trip to Pocatello to see my Grandma. She had broken her hip the week before, had surgery to replace it, and was in the hospital rehab center. This was her birthday so we decided to surprise her. I bought some party hats and made her put them on. I love my grandma so very much. She is such an inspiration to me and I am grateful to be her granddaughter.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great picture! I too share a deep love for granny, and I was glad to see you making her smile. I really worry about her. What fun the two of you have been having! I am jealous-Sunny California!!! I know you deserve it. Hope all is well and miss ya cuz!
that was so fun seeing you. man oh man do i miss you! what are the dates that you will be here in pocatello? i'm counting down for sure.
You are slacking on the post....how was your memorial day trip? Have you decided anything about your job situation?
Hi Ang- I'm happy you found our blog it was great to hear from you! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer, we miss you both.
Post a Comment