April 30, 2008

Good news!

~I got into the Physical Therapy Assistant Program!  I start in September and I am so stoked!! It is nice to know what I am doing with my life finally!
~Ellen had her baby today!! He looks a lot like Louis but with Ellen's nose. I cried a couple times cause babies do that to me. I cant wait to have one of my own, but until then I will live vicariously through my friends.
~Today was my birthday! I am now 22..... still a baby I know. We celebrated on Saturday with Trev's cousins. We went skating at a local rink and had a blast. Seeing Trev try and skate is one of those moments I will keep locked in my memory forever. Its fun to see him totally out of his element....pretty cute. Then last night Trev took me shopping and to dinner because he had to work all day today. We went to Olive Garden and I got my lasagna. Yum...! Then today I got called into work, and when I got there they had planned a little surprise party for me. I felt special! It was a blast. I spent the rest of the day watching chick flicks and a little shopping.

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Congratulations!!